Brief Profile :
Dr. Dinesh Kansal is a leading name when it comes to speciality gynaecology & obstetrics treatment in India. She has been widely acknowledged for her versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Dr Dinesh Kansal is a senior gynecologist and Head of Department at BLK-Max Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi. She also heads the Laparoscopy Gynae Surgery Unit at BLK-Max. She has completed MBBS (1980), MD / MS (1984), DGO and FCPS from Bombay. It was during her post-graduate days that she developed keen interest in the newly developing field of minimally invasive surgical techniques. She has received training in Laparoscopic Robotic Surgery at Harvard Medical, Boston, USA. Dr Dinesh Kansal has been in private practice for past 35 years and has gained vast experience and great skill in advanced & difficult cases of Laparoscopic gynae surgeries and Hysteroscopic surgeries and has performed more than 11,000 successful minimally invasive Gynae surgeries so far.
- Dr. Dinesh Kansal is Director at FOGSI recognized training centre in Advanced Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery at BLK-Max.
- The prestigious membership, MICOG, of Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, which is conferred upon Gynaecologists who are academically abreast with the latest knowledge, in the form of presentations and publications. She has been chairperson, invited speaker & panelist in various national & International workshops & conferences. Has also trained doctors from various parts of India. Has given articles in various magazines and participated in TV talk shows.
- Presently working as a Director & HOD, Obstetric & Gynaecology department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi- Director for Training in Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Previous Experience:
- Dr. Dinesh Kansal was the Head of Department at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Minimally invasive surgeon at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Kalra Hospital and Bhatia Global Hospital at Delhi. Also worked at Cama & Albless Hospital and J.J. Hospital at Bombay.
- IOG Dr. Stya Paul Award 2019 for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Times Healthcare Achiever Award - Legends of the year 2018 by Times of India
- Award for successful Gynaecologists of India at Economic Times HealthWorld Fertility Conclave
- National award for Excellence in Surgery
- International award for best Hysteroscopic surgery video presentation
- Best Doctor award by Delhi Medical Association
Life Member Of:
- Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists of India
- American Association of Gynecologic & Laparoscopists
- Federation of Gynecologists of India
- Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians of Delhi
- National Association for Reproductive and Child health of India
- Society for Excellence in Gynecology & Obstetrics- Secretary
- Indian Medical Association and Delhi Medical Association
- Society of Fetal medicine
- Fertility Preservation Society (India)
Robotic & Laparoscopic Gynae Surgeon trained at Harvard Medical, Boston, USA. Advanced ROBOTIC/ LAPAROSCOPIC surgeries e.g. Myomectomy Fibroids, Adenomyomectomy, LUAL- uterine artery ligation, Cysts Ovary, Ectopic, TLH in previous LSCS, Presacral Neurectomy, endometriosis, infertility, Tuboplasty, Encirclage, prolapse, Sacro-colpopexy, Hysteropexy, Gynae cancers, Colpocleisis, VVF, TVT for incontinence, Laparoscopic vaginoplasty,. HYSTEROSCOPIC- Uterus Septum, polyp, fibroid, Ashermans ad.
- Laparoscopic Pectopexy and High Uterosacral Ligament Suspension for Uterine Conservation in Uterine Prolapse
- Tissue Retrieval Techniques in Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Dermoid Ovarian Cystectomy
- Minimising blood loss in Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Intrstitial pregnancy- FOGSI journal
- Cevical pregnancy-FOGSI journal
- Laparoscopic Management of Unilateral Hematometra in Uterus Didelphys - AOGD journal
- Tubectomy failure- Asian Journal of Obs & Gynae
- Ectopic pregnancy-Early diagnosis for Best outcome- Obs & Gynae today