Brief Profile :
Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. H. S. Bhatyal is a leading name in the field of urology & renal transplantation. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery) & M.Ch (Urology)
Presently working as a Senior Director in Urology, Andrology & Renal Transplant at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Chief Renal Transplant Surgeon - Batra Hospital Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Chief Renal Transplant Surgeon - Agarsen Hospital, New Delhi
- HOD Department of Urology & Renal Transplant - Army Hospital (R&R)
- HOD Department of Urology - Jaipur Golden Hospital
- HOD Department of Urology & Renal Transplant - Batra Hospital
- HOD Department of Urology - Escort Hospital Faridabad
- HOD Renal Transplantation Moolchand Medcity, New Delhi
- Chairman Renal Transplantation & Urology - Primus Super specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- HOD Urology and Renal Transplantation - Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
- Dr. CKP Menon Award for Best Scientific Paper Presentation at USICON 1989, Ahmedabad. “INOSINE” in Ischeamic Renal Surgery
- Vijayawada Award for the best Poster Paper Presentation, USICON 1987, Jodhpur.
- Urology Society of India Travel Fellowship- 1990 for Training in Renal Transplantation at CMC Vellore and8 Apollo Hospital Madras.
- North Zone chapter USICON 2nd best Paper Presentation, AIIMS 1991, New Delhi.
- Limca Book of Records
- Life Member Urological Society of India
- Life Member India Society of Organ Transplantation
- Life Member Indian Medical College Association
- Fellow International College of Surgeons.
- Council Member (North Zone) Urological Society of India
- President elect (North Zone) Urological Society of India
- President (North Zone) Urological Society of India
- Council Member Urological Society of India
- Convenor Delhi Urological Society