Brief Profile :
Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. Prem Kumar Arora is a leading name in the field of general and minimal access surgeries. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- National Board - Minimal Access Surgery (FNB-MAS)
- Minimal Access Surgery (Basic, Advanced, Robotic and Bariatric) from Sir Gangaram Hospital
- Bariatric Surgery-Ayushman Institute of laparoscopic Surgery, MAX Healthcare, Saket, New Delhi
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES)
Presently working as Director in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant - Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Delhi
- Sr. Consultant - Metro-RLKC Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Consultant - Orchid Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant - Apollo-Millennium Hospital
- Consultant - Fortis (Jessa Ram Hospital), New Delhi
- Consultant - MGS Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant - BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Member of DMA (Delhi Medical Association)
- Member of ASI (Association of Surgeons of India)
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Member of AMASI (Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India).
- Member of IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons).